Friday, November 6, 2009

The rEa$on bEhInD yOuR f@!LUre


In the beautiful journey of life, we go through many up & downs. Sometimes we are the king who won the battle against hurdle that came on our way & sometimes we fail even after the long struggle to survive in the messy situation.
Our success reflects the hard work & passion we held for that particular task. But what happens when we loose? What do people do when they fail? What's d reason behind that failure????
I have noticed people ( including me) blaming others, near ones & their fate when they fail & taking all the credits when they win. How can any one else or any situation be responsible for your failure if they had no contribution in that task, when you yourself are responsible in case of victory?
Difference between success & failure is just that something is missing. We people cheat ourselves & not others when we blame others for the failure because again one more time we loose the opportunity to learn from it & step ahead toward the true success. People start making excuses for their failure & that's the main root cause for not achieving success in life.

I wanna share my personal experience with you guys where I made excuses when I could have learned a lesson & could improve in further years of life. I missed the chance to improve, you please accept the reason for your failure & don't miss any such opportunity :

I spent my school life like a careless guy with the word "Lakshya" missing in my dictionary. This time, I was in 10th standard. Almost all students of my class were working hard frightened of the C.B.S.E. board exam & I was enjoying these school days doing nothing & preparing almost null in comparison to others till session end. My exams were close & I was taking all thing smoothly as if it's a cakewalk for me. And actually, it was so, because I never tried to be among the top scorers. Getting passing marks was enough for me.
2 days before exams, my head start aching like hell. I tried a lot but the pain was so unbearable that my parents took me to different health centres & after one & half day run got to know that I had TYPHOID. I gave my exams when my treatment was goin on. I used to go for exam with a huge dip in my hand.
Finally the result came & I scored much less than my parent's & mine expectation. While arguing with my parents I always used to say that, " I was suffering from Typhoid, How could I do well?". My parents got fed up of such stupid excuses & stopped arguing.


Now, when I remember that time, it leaves a funny smile on my face always answering to my question that I had whole year to prepare well for exam. My sickness was just an excuse for my failure.

IT'S YOU WHO ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR OWN SUCCESS AS WELL AS FAILURE!!!

Remember :- life goes on.. & situations follow.. for some we win :) for some we loose.. :(


written by
ANOOP BADHWAR

No comments:

Post a Comment